Careers with Us
Cleaning Technician, Office Cleaning Jobs within Northamptonshire
Do you have the following skills?
To carry out office cleaning duties, which facilitates the smooth running of the site to agreed standards and service levels.
- Personable and ability to communicate with customers.
- Ability to recognise, with training, the importance of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) when using cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to recognise and remember colour coded cleaning cloths.
- Awareness of personal responsibilities concerning H&S and Security requirements within the site cleaned after training.
- Ability to work under the minimum of supervision and be self-motivated.
- Maintain cleaning standards as set out in the Service Level Agreement.
- Perform cleaning tasks as per allocated rota.
- Adjusting tasks within cleaning remit to suit customer.
- Provide cover on additional local sites.
- Communicate problems promptly through line management ensuring quick resolution.
Contact us at email@example.com (please send a full CV) or post to:
Brightwise Cleaning Ltd